Re:re:Manuscript Writer To Lilypond convertor

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:re:Manuscript Writer To Lilypond convertor
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:35:21 +0800 (CST)

As I said, the midi is 1) not well balanced, and 2) too concret on notes, but without required information for accurate dynamics and KS (keyswitch). Therefore, Sibelius will treat all pizz as arco, all solo violin passages as tutti, and all muted brass as open. Moreover, the machine-gun sounded rolls and strange string tremolo effects can make my head big.

Regards
Haipeng

网易邮箱,没有垃圾邮件的邮箱。