Re: Add prefix to lyrics

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Add prefix to lyrics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:12:56 +0300

On Thu 02 Sep 2010, 20:01 Robert Clausecker wrote:
> As I sad, the problem is, that the usual dash (-) symbol is not really
> looking like the hyphen. My question was, how to archieve it to display
> a hyphen which looks very similar to the one generated by lilypond.
> (Which seems to be rather a line than a character).
I guess LyricsHyphens #'thickness is "well known" or can be set explicitly.

So you could, probably, use \markup and \postscript to draw it.

Smth like
  \addlyrics { \markup { \concat "Pro" \yourhyphen "phe" } -- tan }
or like that. Just need to define \yourhyphen, i mean .)

I have not tried .)

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad