Tuxguitar exported code

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Tuxguitar exported code
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:44:12 +1000

I have discovered lilypond, mainly as a way to print excellent sheet music with tabs and staff that has been initially cobbled together in tuxguitar.  After spending a little time trying to understand lilypond, I have come to the conclusion that there is something quite particular about tuxguitar's output.

So I would like to ask for any kind of analysis of the state of this type of code from lilypond people who may be familiar with it.  May I ask for some example(s) of what would be needed to add chordnames?

Maybe it's easier to develop code directly with lilypond, after learning chord nomenclature?  I am just starting to get a LITTLE bit of a feel for it.

Thank you,

Alan Davis