Re: Repeating the same clef

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Repeating the same clef
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:51:04 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Kobel" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "James" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond User Group" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 6:33 PM

You're missing the bit I hadn't said. I've already had about 6 explicit
clef changes, using \clef "treble_8" and \clef "treble". It's a
situation where I've been a bit lazy and copied the original score
exactly, with 2 singers, a tenor and an alto, sharing a staff. (stave?
:-) ). The final change is from alto to both singing, and those changes
(tenor->alto and alto->both) are both flagged with a treble clef.

Sorry, in a hurry and not tested, but try

\set Staff.forceClef = ##t

That's it, thanks. You may like to check out who previously suggested this in the mail-list:

I _knew_ I'd seen this before.  Blush.

--
Phil Holmes