Prospective Lilypond user looking for others who are setting traditional

From: Philip Whittaker
Subject: Prospective Lilypond user looking for others who are setting traditional music.
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:08:24 +0100

Hi,

I am considering getting together a traditional music tune book for a
festival to take place next year.

I have only been aware of Lilypond for a short while. Reading on the
Lilypond site has made me aware of its power to allow users to produce
very complex scores. What I am aiming at is something much more
humble;

Several tunes per page, with no tunes requiring a page to  be turned;
each tune to have a title and possibly a composer; text notes on the
source of tune at the end of each tune.

Is there anyone who is working on something like this who could send
me a few files to try out. I would welcome receiving a some lily pond
files of say sets of jigs or reels with the resulting .pdf files. Can
anyone help?

Philip W