Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:50:51 +0100

Here's a few more, probably well-known, musically-related jokes...

How do you get 2 flute players to tune?

Shoot one.

What do you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

A flat miner

What's the difference between a viola and a violin?

The burning time.

The lead viola player of the Winnipeg Orchestra finds a bottle, and
opens it. Out pops a genie, granting him 3 wishes. First wish: I want
to be a better player! In an instant, he is transported to the Dutch
Metropole Orchestra, playing lead viola. After a few months, he puts
forward his second wish: I want to be a better player! In an instant,
he is transported to the Berline Philharmoniker, playing lead viola.
After a few months later still, he puts forward his third (and final)
wish: I want to be a better player. In an instant, he is transported
to the Winnipeg Orchestra, sitting in the last row of the 2nd Violin
section.

Finally, a slightly more risque one:

Why don't Horn players get a second date?

Because they put their hand up their date's ass when kissing her good night.

*ba da dum, dish* I'll be here all week, try the veal!

Christ van Willegen