Re: Odd output

From: Marco Correia
Subject: Re: Odd output
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:30:22 +0000

Thanks!

I can't believe that this is seen as a low priority enhancement...! This
completely renders lilypond unusable for the task I need it, which is to serve
as a printer for computer generated music. The output is not ugly - it is
plain wrong!

Why doesn't the accidental_engraver looks into other voices as well?

Maybe I can workaround it by doing an extra pass before writing the lilypond
code to check if this kind of problem may occur... But now I wonder what other
kind of potential problems may occur with this accidental_engraver
algorithm...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think this problem deserves more
consideration.

Thank you!
Marco

--