Re: music engraving resources in the internet

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: music engraving resources in the internet
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:53:16 +0000

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 07:45:38PM -0600, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> 2010/12/19 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
> > while i'm waiting for new Lilybuntu to be finished, i'd like to learn
> > more about music engraving rules. I found lists of books on the
>
> No need to wait. You can use it now.
>
> http://files.lilynet.net/
>
> I recommend lilybuntu2.1.iso

I don't, since that iso does not match the official instructions
on lilypond.org/doc/2.13/, and don't even match the most-recent
published instructions on lilypond/~graham/cg-iguana/

I'm over 15 hours for the Dec 13-19 week.  Tommorrow I'll be down
to 5 hours for the Dec 20-26 week, and I'll make a new set of
instructions with feedback from the past few days.  We're getting
there.  Relax.

Cheers,
- Graham