Re: problem with png-file and lilypond examples in a latex-file

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: problem with png-file and lilypond examples in a latex-file
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:56:41 +0200

On Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:11 Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear community,
> I have a problem with including a png-file in a latex document, which also
> has lilypond-examples, that I process with lilypond-book.
> I think, it could have to do with the graphics-package of latex.
> The fact is, when I don't use figure environment, that document will be
> compiled without a problem.
> Does someone have a recommandation?
If you use pdflatex and graphicx and "lilypond-book --pdf ..." -- i believe
everything there should be fine.

Or, if you can't do that for some reason (let's say you need ps) -- you can
either convert png to eps or "declare graphics rule" to convert png to eps on
the fly, i guess.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.