Splitting polyphonic musing into single voices

From: Michał Kandulski
Subject: Splitting polyphonic musing into single voices
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:31:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Im quite new to lilypond so my question can be irritating but I really couldn't
find any solution.

I would like to be able to print first a staff with many voices to be played
with piano and then from the same source (perhaps with little alteration) many
staffs with separate voices to be sung. The important thing for the piano staff
is to look as a normal piano upper staff looks like (all simultaneous notes
should have common stems).

By now I have to write first all voices like this:

and then rewrite it separately like this

    soprano: c f g

    alto: e a h

    tenor: g c d

Is there a better solution?