chorus echo to follow the tenor line

From: John Bryant
Subject: chorus echo to follow the tenor line
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:30:49 +0000 (UTC)

Sometimes the lyrics in a chorus of a hymn have to follow the tenor line notes
rather than the melody.  I've successfully managed to get the lyrics to follow
the alto line but I am stumped as to how to get an echo line to follow the
tenor or bass line notes. If I create an extra chorusecho and try to add it to
verse three, I end up with lyrics outside the staff rather than inside. I can't
find any examples in the manuals to help.  Anyone have an example or suggestion?

Thanks,
John B.