Re: SOME DIFFICULTIES

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: SOME DIFFICULTIES
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:07:35 +0100

Hi,

2011/3/9 M.X. <address@hidden>

> Hi all,
>
> First, I don't manage to exactly reproduce ties between separate notes
> on one hand and  notes in a chord on the other hand. See the attached
> picture the original score (left oval) and my attempt with the attached
> code.

I suppose you are using stable version of LilyPond (2.12.3). You may
wish to try current development version - it handles this quite good,
see attachment.

> Second, on the right oval, I don't manage to place correctly the eighth
> notes d and c after the chord g e. How can I do ?

Perhaps \shiftOn is what you need. It is described in Notation
Reference 1.5.2 -
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Multiple-voices#Collision-resolution
.

Hope that helps,