Critical bug of midi output

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Critical bug of midi output
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:18:45 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I found a problem of Midi output in 2.13.56. If you write a timpani roll like this:
\repeat tremolo 4 c32\mp\< \repeat tremolo 8 c c8\!f
and use unfold in midi  block, The output will sound weird. The second note is already \f. This problem is very obviously when I write some long notes with a long crescendo on sustained instruments.
  Please compare the two midi files in this zip file, and you'll know how ugly 2.13.56 renders it.
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/Haipeng/midi.zip
  If anyone need to observe the code, I'll send the files.
Regards
Haipeng