Re: ossia and lyrics

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: ossia and lyrics
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:45:21 +0000

On 4/13/2011 8:20 PM, David Bobroff wrote:
On 4/13/2011 5:12 PM, Phil Holmes wrote:
Please reply-all when answering a question on the user-list - that way everyone can see your answers and contribute.

Also - if you're lucky enough to have a mail program that always properly quotes with a > mark, please add contributions at the bottom. Mine doesn't, so I'm doing it wrong.

If you look at the development documentation here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/modifying-single-staves#ossia-staves

You'll see further down that there is some use of \set alignBelowContext with lyrics. This may give you what you want, even with 2.12.3

Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bobroff" <address@hidden>