Re: 3 Lyric lines

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: 3 Lyric lines
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 07:00:06 +0200

2011/4/16 Michael Dykes <address@hidden>
> I am attempting to have a section of my piece have 3 lyric lines, but only in
> the middle of the piece. Here is my best attempt thus far, which as you can
> see, results in errors that I am not sure how to fix. Thanks for all your
> help, as usual.

I see three opening << and only one closing >>.
If fixing this doesn't solve the problem, please reduce your file to a
minimal example - currently the file is too big and cluttered to say
anything more.
I also strongly recommend that you use either tabs or spaces for
indentation, not mix them (i have different tab width and the code
looks extremely messy).
As for 3 lyric lines only in the middle of the piece, this is
described in Notation Reference 2.1.2.

HTH,
Janek