Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 2.0 development progress, runs already on Windows

From: flup2
Subject: Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 2.0 development progress, runs already on Windows
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:38:39 -0700 (PDT)

Rodolfo Zitellini wrote:

> Fantastic!
>
> out of curiosity I tried running Frescobaldi on my mac and after
> fiddling a bit wit macports to get native qt4 and poppler, it works
> quite well indeed :)
>
> Cheers,
> Rodolfo

Hello,

I was able to make it run under Ubuntu, but not yet on my mac (I didn't use
Macports but tried to install the required packages manually).

I was no able to build the python-poppler-qt4 package, but don't know if the
problem comes from that.

Anyway, I'll continue to test on linux and mac.

Philippe