Re: Position of slur between two notes in different chords

From: Markus Pfaff
Subject: Re: Position of slur between two notes in different chords
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:09:31 +0200 (CEST)

In the meantime I'd propose this workaround to produce at least a slightly more
readable score:

\version "2.14.1"
\relative c' { \key f \major
    <a e' a des e>8(~
    <
      \tweak #'transparent ##t \tweak #'no-ledgers ##t a
      \tweak #'transparent ##t \tweak #'no-ledgers ##t e'
      bes'
      \tweak #'transparent ##t \tweak #'no-ledgers ##t des
      \tweak #'transparent ##t \tweak #'no-ledgers ##t e
    >)
}

Well the Lilypond source readability is not really improved. Perhaps someone
has an idea to shorten all this \tweaking with a Scheme function? Unfortunately
I've not made my way through Lilypond land far enough to work with extensions.