Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:49:28 -0500

Well, you can send it (on paper anyway then who cares? So stupid guys
cannot expertise a score as done with one or other soft) on paper, say
this is finale (more tweakable as sib) and bye.
Most musicians make a synonym engraving=sib or mus. Some think
organ=church or organ=vampire or whatever. Personally, I have better
to do than "teaching" people who dont want to learn. and they dont
want.

Francois