Re: Stem #'flag-style no longer valid

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Stem #'flag-style no longer valid
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:17:10 +0200

On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:28 PM, Nick Payne wrote:

> Just tried to rebuild one of my scores using 2.15.10, and got a number of
> warnings in the log like so:
>
> warning: cannot find property type-check for `flag-style' (backend-type?).
> perhaps a typing error?
> warning: doing assignment anyway
>
> it looks like the override I am using is no longer valid - the following
> short test case gives the same error:
>
> \version "2.15.10"
>
> \relative c' {
>  \once \override Stem #'flag-style = #'no-flag c8
> }
>
> What should I replace it with?
>
> Nick

Hey all,

Back from vacation and slowly clearing out a backlog of e-mails.
This indeed should be a convert-ly rule: I'll write one tonight or tomorrow
(there was some talk on the devel list about how these rules should be handled
when syntax changes are involved - I'll e-mail the list later to work this out).

Cheers,
MS