Re: High-level users?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: High-level users?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:30:50 +0100

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 03:24:18PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> For what it's worth, i really *really* think that LilyPond and
> MuseScore should be integrated.

What does that mean?

- better lilypond export for musescore: go ahead and send patches
  there.
- lilypond import for musescore: go ahead and send patches there.

The only thing that I could possibly think of this "integration"
from our side would be to link to their website more prominently.
I'm not going to get excited about that possibility -- at least,
not unless they have much better exporting capabilities than I
suspect.

Cheers,
- Graham