Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.9.1 (alpha)

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.9.1 (alpha)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:52:26 +0300

On Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:57 Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> a new alpha release of Frescobaldi 2.0 is available.
>
> https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi (click Download)
Thank you very much, indeed, Frescobaldi is great.

I would love to test it on Windows (for my colleague who uses windows); but
since i'm a linux user -- yes, it's funny -- i don't know where to start!-)

I am planning to test it in virtualbox.

What i need? Will frescobaldi work with python shipped with lilypond?

http://qt.nokia.com/downloads/ shows too much; will be enough to get and
install http://code.google.com/p/qt-windows-binaries/ ?

Thank you. Sorry for being boring.

> Please report issues and requests to the Frescobaldi mailing
> list or the GitHub issue tracker.
I guess I'll do .)

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk                        "Easy to use" is easy to say.
  Bug Squad                                             -- Jeff Garbers