MIDI outputname

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: MIDI outputname
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:33:26 +0200

Hi all,

I've spent a while in searching how to achieve my needs, but with no success, until now.

Let's say that Arthur plays with "Matriochkas": lots of basic files that get included and distributed in an Act-file (bookpart), all the Act-files being included in an Opus-file (book).

The full work produces 44 midi files, and I can "prefix" their naming on a bookpart basis. That's already fine. I got one remark from the singing teacher: it is impossible to know which file corresponds to which air...

My question: is there another way to "name" the output midis than enclosing each score section in a book/bookpart. One alternative would be the ability to generate a sort of playlist, based on the table of contents (with file name instead of page number)?

And one enhancement request if it is not already possible: setting the number of digit for the numbering (2 is greater than 10 -- alphabetical order).

TIA,
Jean-Charles