Re: King Arthur

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: King Arthur
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 21:16:27 +0200

On 14/10/11 11:32, Francisco Vila wrote:
A pity Mutopia is essentially freezed, see their mailing lists.

Mutopia is active again, new contributions are being accepted and will be published reasonably quickly.

We are also working on improving our backend systems to allow the people who have volunteered to help clear the backlog do so. Unfortunately this is taking longer than expected, although we now have the archive on github and are ironing out the problems with our issue-tracking system with a couple of beta users.

We in the LilyPond web pages once had a version of Bach's C minor
fugue, WTC I/2. It had remains of have been in Mutopia, but it is
currently not there.  How a score goes into Mutopia and then it goes
out form it?  This is a question for the Mutopia list, I guess.

Very occasionally we have to remove things for legal reasons, ie. a question of whether the source edition used was out of copyright or not.

Regards,

Chris

(main Mutopia maintainer since 1999)