Re: caesura but not as a breath mark

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: caesura but not as a breath mark
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:41:34 +0100

On 14-1-2012 0:54, Tim Reeves wrote:
To be honest, I think it should be possible without using a breath mark, since a "railroad tracks" is not really a "breath". Tim .

Just made me wonder, given the 'centred on staff' nature: are you sure you want the caesura and not the simile mark?

For a simile-mark as 'double railroad tracks' you would have a \repeat percent (Notation Reference: Short repeats) for a set of 16th notes