Re: Chordmode et frescobaldi

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Chordmode et frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:26:00 +0100

Jean-Alexis Montignies <address@hidden> writes:

> C'est je pense dû à un bug de Lilypond:
>
> https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/20
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1022 :Tu peux
> voter' pour que le problème soit corrigé en cliquant dans la colonne
> Star' pour ce problème

If I understand the problem correctly (my C++ may be bad, but is better
than my French), a fix has been uploaded as a patch to
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1022>.  If it
goes through the regular channels, it will likely be in LilyPond in
about a week of time and might still make it into 2.16.

In case you were wondering about the amount of work it took: more than
20€ by Paypal would have to be called exuberant, unless it will require
large amounts of red tape to get this accepted.

--
David Kastrup