Re: Chordmode et frescobaldi

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Chordmode et frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:56:14 -0700

On 12-01-30 02:26 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Jean-Alexis Montignies<address@hidden>  writes:

C'est je pense dû à un bug de Lilypond:

https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/20
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1022 :Tu peux
voter' pour que le problème soit corrigé en cliquant dans la colonne
Star' pour ce problème
If I understand the problem correctly (my C++ may be bad, but is better
than my French), a fix has been uploaded as a patch to
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1022>.  If it
goes through the regular channels, it will likely be in LilyPond in
about a week of time and might still make it into 2.16.

In case you were wondering about the amount of work it took: more than
20€ by Paypal would have to be called exuberant, unless it will require
large amounts of red tape to get this accepted.

It should be on the countdown tomorrow (Tuesday) and ready for pushing Thursday.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.