Re: Tremolos between two whole notes

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Tremolos between two whole notes
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 01:20:42 +0100

2012/2/4 Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>:
> Maybe the last time this was discussed
> was in a thread with Janek and his new tremolo styles?

I don't recall discussions about whole note tremolo related to the
tremolo style i was working on.
As for the said tremolo style, i'd like to finish that indeed, but i
have lots of other stuff flying around, and also i'm heavily
demotivated because of recent Patchy rewrite failure :(

2012/2/4 Brent Annable <address@hidden>:
> I suppose, since the issue is already known and I'm not a programmer, I just
> need to wait then?

You can pay David Kastrup to fix it; chances that "just waiting" will
be enough to have it fixed are close to 0.  If i were you i'd find
some other people who want this and pay David together.

sorry for being grumpy,
Janek