Re: Custom paper size

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Custom paper size
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:19:05 +0100

Hello Joe,

I sometimes use this:
--snip--
#(set! paper-alist (cons '("wide" . (cons (* 15 cm) (* 3 cm))) paper-alist))
\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "wide")
}

\score {
  \relative c'' {
    bes4 a c b
--snip--

this creates a paper "wide" of width 15cm and height 3cm.
This format is joined to the global paper-alist and can then get called in a paper block.

HTH
Cheers, Jan-Peter