Re: repeat barlines with wings?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: repeat barlines with wings?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:50:21 +0100

On 9 February 2012 04:50, Shevek <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm used to seeing repeat barlines with "wings" (like in the picture I've
> attached). Is there a way to do this in Lilypond?
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p33290846/reapetbarsci9.png

Yeah, that would be nice.
You call it "wings" I think I call them "big ears", don't know why!  ;D

I can't remind somebody doing such request and find nothing related on
the LSR, in the doc or within the mailing lists archive, sorry.

I think you could ask for it as a new feature request on the tracker,
that would be one thing at least.

Cheers,
Xavier

--