Re: Add more space between arbitrary groups of notes

From: Svetlana
Subject: Re: Add more space between arbitrary groups of notes
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:44:53 +0400

Hello, James!

14.03.2012, 17:09, "James" <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>

> See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-03/msg00379.html
>
> This might help.
>
> I cannot help you with the others :/
>
> --
>
> James

Thank you! This is not really what I wanted (I want more space only between
phrasing slurs, not between each note), but following links from that messages
I've found appropriate shortest-duration-space and spacing-increment values for
better results, so, my first wish looks like solved.

Can anyone give me directions for automatic adding \skip1 after each lyrics
syllable? If nothing helps, I can pre-process my lyrics in self-written php
script, but this makes it hard to mantain.

Regards,
Svetlana.