Re: Pitch with null duration?

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: Pitch with null duration?
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:22:05 -0400

Oh, interesting -- coming from a traditional TeX background, LilyPond
really confuses me.  Is \override inside a \new Voice not confined to
the scope of that Voice?

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
address@hidden     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you