Re: Multiple-staff ossia

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Multiple-staff ossia
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:16:48 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Siska Ádám" <address@hidden>
To: "lilypond-user Users" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: Multiple-staff ossia

Dear List,

is there a way to create a multiple-staff ossia? I need to expand a divisi section in a string part score that lasts a couple of bars only. The basic idea would be to have a StaffGroup that starts in the middle of the page (at the point where the divisi section begins) and which end at the end of the divisi section. I tried the same solution that works for single-stave ossias as explained in the Documentation, but unfortunately that doesn't work (the main problem is that the bracket starts at the beginning of the line and also it was not possible to assign instrumentName and/or shordInstrumentName values to the ossia staves created that way).

Thank you for any help,
Ádám

From your description, I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Could you
provide a small graphic showing what you have, and another edited version to show what you want?

--
Phil Holmes