Re: help, please/ Contemporary Music Notation

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: help, please/ Contemporary Music Notation
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:10:51 +0200

On Apr 13, 2012, at 1:09 AM, Sabina Covarrubias wrote:

Hello, I am new in Lilypond, because I need to include contemprary music notation in my socres, but I can not find
any code or examples in the part concerning to Contemporary Music Notation:
It is the same in the PDF version

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/contemporary-music

Where can I find the examples in order to include contemporary graphics in my socres?
Is this aviable in Lilypond?

Thank you in advance.
Sabina Covarrubias

Could you send a PDF of the type of visual effect(s) you want to create?

Cheers,
MS