Re: Troubles posting to lilypond-users list

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Troubles posting to lilypond-users list
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:31:04 +1000

On 27/04/12 04:48, Christopher R. Maden wrote:

On 04/26/2012 02:29 PM, Rembrandt Wolpert wrote:
I can see 5 messages from you :-). Maybe you don't see your own
messages?
It seems to be a common phenomenon on this list: Someone posts
complaining that their posts don’t come through, immediately followed
by all the posts that didn’t come through.  I don’t know if the
complaint attracts some moderator’s attention or if some critical mass
convinces the list software that a poster is an actual human and not a
bot...  But the frequency of the problem, and the order in which
Dona’s posts came through strongly suggest that this is a real thing.
I sometimes find that messages I send to the mailing list don't get to my inbox for several hours. Other times they're there in a couple of minutes. But they always seem to eventually arrive...