Re: Dashed Stem

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Dashed Stem
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:57:19 -0500

Hi Harm,

I suggest the code below. It's very close to your own but it seems to
avoid the problems.

When I tried your code out, the same problems happened for me!  I concluded that this is an issue with the viewer in LilyPondTool, and sure enough, when I "view PDF with external PDF-viewer," the problem disappears, and I see all 20 line segments with both your version and mine too.

Certain aspects of your rewrite are clearer than mine--thank you!

Best,
David