Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:11:42 -0400

Hi David,

> Your screenshot shows "Page 236 of 770", never mind the page number on
> the actual page itself.

For the record, I *always* refer to the page number visible on the page when
printed, since that's the only one that uniquely identifies the same page in
both electronic and printed versions. Even if this turns out not to be the root
of Jay's documentation woes, I recommend we generate the docs so that the
electronic page number corresponds exactly to the printed page number.

> However, the physical page 225 is _still_ in
> the markup section rather than fret diagrams, so this first guess of
> mine what might have been the problem here is not corroboratable.

I looked at that, too — in fact, that's precisely the reason I included the
"236" in my screenshot — but since (as you say) that's still not a fret diagram
page, there appears to be something else going on here.

Cheers,
Kieren.