Re: Scheme syntax vs. other languages [was: Re: Appreciation / Financial

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Scheme syntax vs. other languages [was: Re: Appreciation / Financial support]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:24:46 +0200

Am 2012-06-10 um 11:58 schrieb David Kastrup:

Henning Hraban Ramm <address@hidden> writes:

Please. Stop.

This discussion is going nowhere.
And David can use his badly-paid time better for enhancing LilyPond
than for discussing ideal worlds that never will happen.

The architecture of LilyPond needs work to become more user- accessible. No question about that. But switching languages will not do wonders for
that.  Like sand, I consider Scheme as "solid enough" and "flexible
enough" when used right.

Dear David,

I guess I understood what you wanted to say one of the first times. I kept quiet since. I see no sense in continuing this discussion.

All the best,
Hraban