Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:34:02 +0100

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Christ van Willegen <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Janek Warchoł
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Tim McNamara <address@hidden> wrote:
>> From experience, PayPal is very easy to use to send money to someone in Europe.
>> The currency exchange is automatic, although I don't know what the recipient fees are.
>
> According to their website it's between 0 and 4% +0,3$ depending on
> payment method and country.

Ouch, that's quite steep!

David, since you live in .de, you probably also have a bank account
there. If you list the IBAN (and other info) somewhere, in .eu bank
transfers are free of fees...

Does that include the UK?

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0