Re: utility to create files for a score or book

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: utility to create files for a score or book
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:23:29 +0200

Il 20/06/2012 22:10, -Eluze ha scritto:
now my question: does anybody know a tool/utility which would create all
these files and maybe even write the corresponding code into them.

do you know the make example in Usage?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/usage/make-and-makefiles

it's not clear what you mean when you say "and maybe even write the corresponding code into them"

anyway, I guess that most people would recommend python or bash scripts
--
Federico