padding for shortInstrumentName

From: Jeffrey Trevino
Subject: padding for shortInstrumentName
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:01:12 -0700

Hey all,
I'm a bit confused by the relationship between InstrumentName and ShortInstrumentName. In the internals reference, the former seems to be an autonomous layout object, but ShortInstrumentName is somehow a property of this first object -- or? I hope someone can clarify what's going on for me. I'm mainly interested in changing the padding on ShortInstrumentName only, so that it's a bit further away from a staff group bracket in my score.
Jeff

--
Jeff Treviño