Re: grace note/time signature spacing?

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: grace note/time signature spacing?
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

-Eluze wrote:

> I've just sent a report to the bug-list:
> http://old.nabble.com/issue-with-strict-grace-spacing-ts34109767.html
>
> there you also find a link to the issue tracker where another bug report
> about strict-grace-spacing has been opened.

Great! Thanks. From the description you gave, I wasn't clear if it was
exactly the same issue as my problem, but I didn't have a chance to look
closely.

I've noticed another issue with partcombine, of which I wonder whether it's
worthy of a bug report. What do you think?

The problem is that \change Staff throws an error message when inside
partcombine, even though it works fine. For example:

global = {
  s1*2
}

foo = \relative c' {
  \partcombineUnisono
  c4 d e f |
  \partcombineApart
  g f e d |
}

baz = \relative c' {
  c4 d e f |
  \change Staff = "2"
  g2 a2 |
}

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff << \global \partcombine \foo \baz >>
    \new Staff = "2" \global

  \layout {}