Re: Lyrics in color

From: Svetlana
Subject: Re: Lyrics in color
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 18:20:43 +0400

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:03:46 +0400, Aleksandr Andreev <address@hidden> wrote:

Why is this important? It would need to be possible to support
Znamenny neumatic notation, as in the following example, done in
Finale:  http://ecmr.t5.fi/Transcripta/KalSamogl.pdf (except that
Finale does not support this -- the modifier marks on the neumes,
e.g., the н, р, etc) need to be in red, not black.

Aleksandr

Hi, Aleksandr!

David Nalesnik did a great work helping me to deal with Znamenny notation, he already gave you the links, but you also can contact me, I can give you some working examples with more tricks (I have something like a file framework with includes to make things wery easy) and may be you have some too. My native language is Russian, so if you decide write me directly you can use it. Seems, we are doing the same work with Oktay, so just look on my results with Lilypond and LaTeX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x1oeom2jfe1i72/oktoih.pdf?m