Horizontal spacing at the left of each staff

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Horizontal spacing at the left of each staff
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:31:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I removed many engravers with the code below, and now the first note
on each staff (at the left) is completely at the beginning of the staff
without any horizontal spacing before. How can I have some left indentation
INSIDE the staff. Regards.

\layout {
  indent=0
  \context {
    \PianoStaff
    \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
  }
  \context {
    \Staff
    \remove "Bar_engraver"
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
  }
  \context {
    \Score
    \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
    \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
    \override SpacingSpanner #'shortest-duration-space = #1.5