LilyPond and Mac OS Mountain Lion

From: Loïc Chahine
Subject: LilyPond and Mac OS Mountain Lion
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:30:54 +0200

Hi all!

I am a new member on the LilyPond users international list! I have been for quite a while on the French users list. In advance, sorry for my english, which can be sometimes... well, surprising!

I have just seen that a new version is now available. I wonder myself if LilyPond runs on the new Mac OS X, called ‘Mountain Lion’. I have already posted the question on the French list, but I didn’t received an answer yet. And I would like to update my ‘Snow Leopard’ to this very new ‘Mountain Lion’; I just don’t want to do it if LilyPond and LaTeX cannot work with it!

Thanks in advance for any answer!
Regards,
Loïc.