Part combine problems

From: Daniel E. Moctezuma
Subject: Part combine problems
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:27:16 -0700

Hello,

I'm having problems using \partcombine:

1. I have 3 voices, how can I use \partcombine (or equivalent) with 3 or more voices? (in this case 3)

2. Each of the voices have dynamics (on the same beats), using \partcombine with 2 voices show them correctly but the dynamics are duplicated. Note that those voices have different slurring (does that word exist?).

3. Following the case above, using the same slurring on both voices outputs correctly but with a warning "cannot end slur".

4. How can I add the lyrics line to the \partcombine staff?

5. How can I add the lyrics line if I combine the 3 voices (note that Voice 1 and 2 share the same lyrics, Voice 3 has different lyrics)

Attached to this email is a .ly file for this case (using LilyPond 2.15.39).
Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel E. Moctezuma