Re: setting Delia Derbyshire's abstract electronic scores

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: setting Delia Derbyshire's abstract electronic scores
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:01:52 +0200

Am 16.08.2012 19:31, schrieb martinwguy:
On 14 August 2012 21:06, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:
El 13/08/2012 21:55, "martinwguy" <address@hidden> escribió:
Is Lilypond capable of helping with exotic stuff like this,
from Delia Dervyshire's notes for her, maybe lost, Radio Newsreel
signature tune
e.g. the bottom of
http://delia-derbyshire.net/papers/html/dd164139.html
the top left and bottom left corners of
http://delia-derbyshire.net/papers/html/dd164239.html
or most of
http://delia-derbyshire.net/papers/html/dd164209.html
?
I am curious to see what others respond. At first I ask you: where is the
music? LP is for music engraving. Looking at the 100 percent graphic score,
my question is the reverse: are the GIMP or Inkscape capable of music
engraving?
There are more conventional scores too, at least, they have 5 lines
and notes :), but she sometimes also paints sounds with shapes.