Documentation for v2.16.0

From: Patrick or Cynthia Karl
Subject: Documentation for v2.16.0
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:15:08 -0500

I am a little confused about the documentation for v2.16.0.  It seems
completely different from the documentation available for previous version.

Because of limited bandwidth, it is essential that I download the documentation
for LilyPond.  Heretofore, this consisted of getting the provided pdf files
(more convenient for me that html files).  The closest thing I could find was
the "documentation tar ball",  lilypond-2.16.0-1.documentation.tar.bz2, which
contains html files in subdirectory doc, info files in subdir info, man files
in subdir man, and who knows what in subdir omg.

Have I missed an explanation of the docs for v2.16.0?  Are the pdf files
available somewhere?  Where?

Thanks,
Pat Karl