Re: Changing quarter tone notation

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Changing quarter tone notation
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:31:02 +0200

Thanks Keith,

I appreciate the answer. It was what I was afraid of. Since I really don't know
Scheme well enough to hack things like that, I guess I'll stick with the
default glyphs. I wanted to avoid articulations since that means the underlying
tones in the Lilypond would be incorrect (e.g., c instead of cih), which would
cause problems for conversion later on if I find a way to do what I want
without a workaround. Since this was a "(very) nice to have" rather than a
"can't live without it" request, I'll hold on it, but thank you very much for
looking at it and trying to help.

Best regards,

Arle