Re: slashSeparator-question

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: slashSeparator-question
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:56:50 +0200

Thanks Phil and eluze,

with your information I found my way around. One of the tricks was, that I
didn't recognize, that the separator symbol is constructed from the beam-glyph.
Thanks a lot! I had been fiddling around with that for a long time. Would a
user handle for positioning the separator and a collision avoidance for it be a
feature worthwhile including in a future version of Lilypond?

Best regards,

Kai