Re: alternatives

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: alternatives
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:04:24 +0200

Hello Eric,

unfortunately my french is not sufficient. So I probably misread something. But I want to to try...

> Quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer où j'ai commis une erreur,
Probably it's a good idea to reduce the example, e.g. you could omit the repriseaudebut since it's never used. I found the following by deleted nearly all notes and leaving only the structure.

> À la mesure %16, ma pause n'est pas prise en compte.
The syntax for repeat/volta is:

 \repeat volta { music } \alternative {{ music } { music }}

you wrote instead

 \repeat volta { music } \alternative { music } { music}

Check, that you write one compound block with both alternatives where each alternative is surrounded by braces.

Helge